Friday, April 15, 2011

Cluster Ballooning

Have you heard of this? It's called Cluster Ballooning. When I first saw the website I was convinced that it was an elaborate fake. But unless it is very elaborate - I think that Cluster Ballooning is indeed, a thing.
And.

It looks AMAZING!

I love heights. Let's go higher! Let's look down! I love getting to the top of the roller coaster or stopping at the top of the ferris wheel - so this, well, looks just perfect. I went skydiving on my 18th birthday and it was a wonderful, and unforgettable experience - the feeling of falling peacefully through the clouds is one of a kind. But, I think...this whole cluster ballooning thing might have it beat. If you want to find out more about it go to the website for more information and a lot more amazing pictures (even if most look as if they are from 1995.)

Man. I still half don't believe it's real - am I crazy? 
So.
Who wants to go cluster ballooning with me? 

4 comments:

Spooky said...

I KNOW! TOO CRAZY!

Myster said...

wooooahhh! That looks like so much fun! I can only imagine what the sky looks like from all the way up there. holy cowz. that's cool!

Anonymous said...

That does look awesome! What a great find!

Jennifer Cowham said...

when do we leave?