Friday, March 18, 2011

Polypropylene Please

I finally ordered one. I finally ordered a Poly Pro Hoop. Somehow, I think that we will become fast friends.

Polypropelyne hoops are much lighter than normal PVC tubing hoops. They also have a certain amount of elasticity giving them maximum response to all your hoop moves. Of course, that also means that it will respond to missteps - but, who cares?! I've certainly made hoop mistakes before! I can't wait to try them out.
The waiting is the worst part - every truck sounds like the FedEx man coming to drop off my new hoop...and then they drive away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see how long I can wait out the polypro, lol. I can't imagine using something springy and light.. I really enjoy the feeling of the hoop weighing against me so I feel in control. I want to stubbornly protest against polypro, but I am not sure if I'm just cutting myself off from something I could really enjoy, lol.

I hope you give a review of them when they arrive!

Spooky said...

I definitely will! I have resisted for soooo long too! I've just heard too many good things - so I finally took the plunge. I'll keep you updated :)