Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Behind the Back 2 Beat and 3 Beat Weave

Michelle Hazzard created an incredibly informative and well put together tutorial for some pretty unique hoop moves! Below she breaks down a behind the back 2-beat and 3-beat weave. Sound a bit crazy? I know I can barely understand the 3 beat weave going in front of me! But Michelle really put together a great tutorial for these moves with everything explained clearly, broken down and with helpful links for learning foundational moves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I can't wait to tackle this. Hopefully it'll help me figure out how to turn while doing the 3-beat. I get stuck every time.

Spooky said...

I know I can't wait to try these out - looks great and it makes the 2 beat new again! 3 beat is still elusive for me - but, I know it's because I haven't dedicated any time to it! This will inspire me I think...