Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hooping Warning



hello folks.
this is just a basic practice vid in my backyard - but, just in case anyone else was ever thinking about doing something like I did, please DON'T stand the way I do about 50 seconds in. Okay, you probably wouldn't. But it is really important to watch form when you practice. My knee is in throbbing pain now.

Luckily I have several friends who are Physical Therapists. Unluckily, they will probably see this video and be... frustrated... that anyone thinks standing on their inner arches is, like, ya know - SUCH an awesome plan! Usually I am slightly proud of my injuries - this time, not so much. What about you? 

Haha, hoping you have better hoop luck than I did today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, ya, that looks super uncomfortable!

On a positive note though, I love your energy at 2:10. Beautifully timed and felt.

Spooky said...

i know! you would think that i would feel uncomfy doing it - but never until after...gahhhh

thanks though! I was pretty into it until the pain set in! hah