Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Seals Will Be Involved.

I'm off to California today, hoop in tow! Posts will be slower, but, seeing as I post almost non-stop that pretty much means posts will be at a slightly faster than a normal blog pace. It's an addiction. I'm cool with it. 

Anyway, I cannot wait to hoop on the beach in my bathing suit, hopefully after too many margarita's. Oh yes, please let that happen. Good, good times ahead! 

My trusty sidekick - that is, my camera - will be along for the ride as well. Can't wait to fill up my computer's memory for the fourth time with thousands of pictures and videos. I don't know what it is, I just feel like I have to capture as many moments as I can or I will forget something important. And what could possibly be more important than getting to go see some baby seals along the coast? Nothing. 

1 comment:

- C. said...

have fun!!!! wish i could come!