Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's all in the details







Yesterday, I prepared my hoops for the Briggs Chaney-Greencastle Farmers' and Artisans' Market. I found these awesome neon envelopes and immediately thought they would make fabulous price tags/card holders for the hoops! All I needed was a few Sharpie markers, hole puncher and my cards!

If anyone is near by you should totally stop by the market! I'll be doing free impromptu lessons and bringing hoops for people to try out! There are going to be lots of great vendors selling everything from fresh fruit, meat and veggies to gourmet dog treats and home made biscotti. It's going to be a treat. Find out more at the Artisans' Market Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome. Great job!

Carrie said...

Looks fantastic, great idea!