Thursday, June 16, 2011

Primal Portal

from: quantum bat



"WINDING AND UNWINDING 
CLIMBING AND CLIMBING 
INTO THE UNIVERSE 
SHEDDING AND SHEDDING 
FINDING AND FINDING 
MYSELF IN THE UNIVERSE "

Hoop depth. My favorite. 
I love when people get lost in the flow and leave a session uplifted with new insight. Some days I hoop and just think, "meh, that was cool" - others I feel like I know myself better after simply spinning and spinning with my hoop.  

It turns off the chatter in my head so I can feel instead of think for a second. Such a wonderous experience. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally someone who understands! Some of the people I work with always make fun of me for watching my practice videos and they can't understand that such a transformative experience can occur.

Spooky said...

that's on them, dude. Hooping is transformation. Do I think it is for everyone? No. But it definitely is for me - and I am soooo glad that I am not alone!

Hooping is what makes that constant buzzing in my head shut off for a minute - and that is the very best part :)