Monday, September 12, 2011

Capturing Burning Man 2011

"Rites of Passage"

Beautiful shots of hoopers and more at Burning Man 2011. Is there anything better for a Monday morning when the 'real world' rears it's ugly head than a vicarious trip to that magical gathering in the desert? All photos courtesy of katparry via Flickr. Check out the Burning Man set for lots more of what looked like an absolutely amazing time. 

My goal is already set to make next years happen for me. Preparation and cost is intense so it's never too soon to start - but, my oh my, is it ever nice to have such a motivating factor to work towards. 


2 comments:

Spin Gypsy said...

These pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing. <3

HoopBunny said...

Burning Man looks like an incredible experience... I don't know if I could deal with that desert heat though!