Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoop Music - Current Obsession:

Hello Everyone, 

In case you haven't noticed - I am updating the ol' bloggy more often here. For everyone reading - THANK YOU - it really means a lot.


So - Music!

I love when I find songs that I listen to over and over and over again. Currently:
Favorite Line: "I'll just stay awake to the morning, with make-up all over my face"

I remember doing that. Ah, memories. Don't you miss staying out all night? Why, just this week I actually made it a point to watch Wheel of Fortune, so you know, times have changed.
This image says "party animal"
Still, this song is nostalgic and catchy with smooth flowing beats that make it great for hooping. 
I leave you with images from yesteryear ('08) that I was inspired to find when listening to this song on a loop. Pre-hoop Kym! With make-up all over my face.

And kickin' dance moves.
Literally.
Happy Hooping -





3 comments:

WillBBC said...

You need to find those pants ASAP.

Jessica Lassiter said...

I've been listening to tons of Emiliana the last few days...how weird!!

Spooky said...

This is why I miss you! That is weird though...
great minds and all of that, haha