Monday, March 21, 2011

Hunter/Bjork



Here is some recent hoop practice shot after working with a new private client. The lesson went so well that I was filled with this amazing positive energy, which was really communicated in my practice.

Before I hooped, being "filled with amazing positive energy" is something that I 1) didn't think was true or possible, and 2) never, ever, EVER would have said.

Welp, color me wrong.

It was exactly how I felt and it made a real difference in my ability to stop OVER THINKING every hoop session. I think next time there is cause for celebration, I may just bust out my hoop and see where it takes me...

(Bonus? The amazing, anatomically challenged, skeleton behind me watching the performance. It was impossible for him to clap at the end, but, I am sure he wanted to.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a beautiful hooper <3