Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Monday: Mindless Self Indulgence

I too like my coffee black, just like my metal.
No, that's a lie. I like my coffee full of French vanilla cream. But you'll get me after listening to the song.

NSFW - some naughty words in this one.



I had completely forgotten about Mindless Self Indulgence until about 2 weeks ago, when I was reminded of them thanks to a Grooveshark.com radio station. They were big in the high school days, but then I went to college, and my music got college-fied. As in, slower and more moody. Heavier on the artistic integrity than the rocking beats. Or something.
Anyway,  When I heard this, I couldn't help but think of the time in hoop class where I  had specific requests that I change up my music for something faster.
Prepare to get more than you bargained for!

(But seriously, you how can you not move to this - turn it up and flail about!)

No comments: