Monday, March 14, 2011

Samples






Just a sample of my favorite shots from the new kymspins.com gallery. There are a ton more. Of course there is no way I could have done this all alone. See the post below for photo, styling, and website credits, or click 'read more'

Amazing photos taken by: Jennifer Cowham. She also makes ridiculously awesome jewelry that she should be selling for lots more, but she wants to make it all accessible. How nice is that?  


Styling done by me and: Michelle Faber - a DIY EXPERT (who, truth be told, inspired my cookie entry.) Learn from her here


Website done by: Cyndi Laird. See more awesome art works (including a scary pic of me right at the beginning) here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh awesome! And I love the little Sophie the Giraffe in there ;) super cute.