Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty Hoops in Interesting Places

Do you want to see some really pretty hoop pictures? 
Yay! Me too! I love high quality hoop pics so I am happy to say that after many months the kymspins.com redesign is complete!  (go check it out


It has an awesome gallery of some beautiful hoop shots - with all hoops shown for sale. Setting everything up was a two-day event during the biggest snow storm we've had - but I think it all paid off. 


Hoop: "Artistry" 
I had a great time with my buddies Michelle and Jen brainstorming, styling the shoot, setting up props and making this happen. Many, many thanks to my lovely sister Cyndi for doing the whole website, as my skills really end at checking my email and this blog

If you didn't catch this post I am attempting to make hooping work full time for me and it is a journey that is so exciting, but also a bit scary, so if you know anyone who needs a hoop - or just likes pretty, pretty hoop pics please pass it along!

I love hoop sites so if you have one and want to be added to my hoop site/blog list then please leave it in the comments!

(I am going to do a fav pics from gallery post as well! Stay tuned...)

1 comment:

Happy and House Poor said...

hoops at casa de faber! love it!