Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Minute Hoop: Best Way To Kill Time Before Take-Out

After spreading the word about my awesome experience with the 30-Day Hoop Challenge, a handful of people have undertaken the journey as well - and I can't wait to see the outcome! 





My boyfriend jokingly said that he wanted to hoop 30 minutes a day to "get abs"...and... then we decided to go with it. These are some shots of day one. We had just ordered food and thought, what better way to pass the time than hoop? I think I may make it my go-to when waiting for delivery from now on because the time flew and I feel like I sorta, kinda, balanced out the cheesy deliciousness which was then brought to me.

The delivery guy pretended like he wasn't impressed as he handed us our sandwiches. We weren't fooled. 

No comments: