Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Upcoming Hoopventures

I feel like I am in one of those plastic tube slides at McDonalds. You know the ones - you get in and can only smell the plastic air as you zoom down the twisting tube with nothing but bright colors whoosing by.


Well, minus the plastic smell - that's how I feel. I have SO many hoop projects going on I feel like I am zooming forward, with nothing but colorful twist and turns in the road. Scary, but fun at the same time. 

Currently, I am preparing to sell hoops at my first Farmer's Market, getting ready for my first performance, studying anatomy for a Pilates exam, learning choreography for classes, and preparing a dance/flow workshop for the beginning of May! Whew! I guess (as usual) as I was committing to things I didn't really think about how much I already had going on. Welp, that is most certainly par for the course for me - so, I have no doubt that everything will work as it should, it just takes a lot of work.

I'll keep you all updated about the going's on - so that hopefully - I can see some of you there! 

No comments: