Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When A Graphic Designer Becomes a Fashion Designer...

...the result is completely amazing. It's no secret that I am love with leggings and tights of all kinds, which is why it was spectacular when my lovely friend over at Moons and Monsters sent me the link for Qoo Qoo's Etsy shop. 

A graphic designer in Latvia takes tights to a whole new level by hand making the fabric as well as the design for each piece (and they are a bit cheaper than  my loves over at BlackMilk - though I will <3 BlackMilk forever.)

Do want: 





I have never seen anything like these! I mean, an anonymous Smokey the Bear covering my knees? What? 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. The weirder the better as far as I am concerned - and these are the weirdest and most wonderful leggings I have yet to see. 

Check out the site for the full whack-o-riffic collection.

No comments: