Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm Loving This Post Hoop Path Flow



Yesterday I was finally back in the zone with a fully rested body and ready so ready to practice! I wanted to try out everything that was continuing to resonate with me from Hoop Path, so I ended up doing a lot of tracing and folding in this video. I love when new techniques really open up my body and make me explore new spaces. If the hoop is dropping - something is going RIGHT. 

Definitely reached a new state of bliss thanks to Hoop Path. 

One of the most important things in the hoop community is feedback. It makes a real difference when learning and growing as a hooper - so, please, if you have a second to leave a comment on the YouTubes please do. Seriously it means so much to hear from people. Don't you think? 

Okay. Time for some more blissed out, inspired hooping! (Then finishing packing for Hoop Fest - for real this time. Huzzah for so many hoop adventures.)

3 comments:

claudiahays said...

fucking beautiful.

Julianne said...

i love this so much! i just stumbled upon your blog and after watching this video, scrolling through a few photos, and reading your who/what + FAQs, i am super excited to follow your blog (and am wishing you lived closer). you're inspiring :)

Spooky said...

Wow thank you so, so much! That is really wonderful to hear :) Isn't it the best to find things that resonate with you? Seriously, this comment made my morning - thank you :D