Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feeling Like Myself Again on Day 30

Thanks to everyone who let me know that I was not alone in forgetting myself sometimes. I think that it is so important for me to remind myself that other folks have probably been in the same place whenever I am feeling particularly stressed or down. Sometimes you just have to ask.

It's easy for me to think, 'well, don't let any weaknesses show - you are not allowed" - but then when I act against those thoughts, I see that being 'real' is not a bad thing at all. And that things I perceive as weaknesses, are anything but. 

I am feeling better today as I roll in to the LAST DAY of the 30/30 Hoop Challenge. HOW thirty days have passed I really cannot comprehend...

It has been a wonderous experience - and considerably more of an 'experience' than I expected. One more day to go - and then I will reflect on the whole thing. There are a few things I would change, and I am trying to decide if I am going to keep going...one more day to decide.

We shall see.




No comments: